Click here to read our: Remote Learning Strategy Spring Term
Click here to visit our: Wellbeing and Health Page
Click here to view the latest remote education guidance for parents from the DfE
Welcome to our home learning page. We will be updating this page regularly which will keep you busy with your learning over the coming days.
Home Learning by Class
Click on your class to discover what has been planned for you today or for this week…
Blue Class: Blue Class
Green Class: Green Class
Yellow Class: Yellow Class
Red Class: Red Class
Contacting Your Teacher
firstname.lastname@example.org Miss Debenham
email@example.com Miss Chittock
firstname.lastname@example.org Miss Jackson
email@example.com Mrs Scorey
Brilliant New Resources!
Asking for Help Support Map KS2 children
The Week Junior Activity Hub – visit here to find some more exciting experiments and activities to do at home!
Learning Outside the Classroom / Home
STEM Activities and Learning at Home
Looking After Your Family’s Well-Being
All of our lives have changed drastically – please look after your physical and emotional health.
- Schools have not ‘shut down’ – you will still be able to communicate with us (please e-mail the school office or a teacher directly using the above addresses)
- Don’t try to replicate a full school timetable
- Have a routine and structure
- Set achievable goals – choose a number of tasks to achieve that day or even week
- Don’t worry if the routine isn’t perfect
- Expect stress
- Avoid putting too much pressure on academic work
- Try to keep work in one place
- Supervise children with screens
For more advice, please click here: